Newbie Requests

1 post / 0 new
#1 Thu, 1995-01-05 11:13
John Chacona

Newbie Requests

I'm just in from Ganymede and new to this group, so forgive me if I have written something redundant or inappropriate.

I am currently cleaning out peny jars and cashing freelance checks in my quest to get the Evidences before they disappear.

Does anybody out there have a discography of Evidences (I've written the company twice with no success) and/or suggestions on which to buy first.

E-mail ok. Domo!

:Disclaimers: All flames are answered with virtual sneers...I can't type them, but they're there. All opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer (if he has any). Spellling errors are the fault of my ghost writer.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ 000 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ John Chacona 00B00 johnc1102@aol.com 00~ ^00 producer, host and voix humaine 0|o/ o|0 founder & chairman, "After Hours" ( \/_ / ) NW PA Chapter, Red Saturdays 2200-2359 EST | --===o Sox Fan Support WQLN-FM 91.3 mHz. \^ / Group in Erie, PA USA "No scabs in '95!" \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/