Re: The Immeasurable Equation

1 post / 0 new
#1 Wed, 1994-11-02 20:27
Trudy Morse

Re: The Immeasurable Equation

Is it possible to have the poetry put into the computer and coded? I was told since it is so carefully typed, this would not be too difficult a job.

Someone, can't remember now who it was, has called Alton Abraham many times, and he never responds. He has given me permission to use it in any way I would like. My main interest has been

l. In performance. Been away for three months on the road, with very successful performances. Chris Trent helped with the research into Chopin's Prelude in A Major. I found the Chopin piece, distributed it to the John Coltrane Church, where it was performed at a Sunday prayer meeting.

Again in Oakland at Soshi'e arranged by Vejay and Gino Bonair. Here, we had Eddy Gale, India Cooke, Kash Killion, Lisle Ellis, Glenn Spearman.

And in Seattle, arranged by Michael Monhart, it was Julien Priester, Stuart Dempster (John Cage family) and Michael's colleagues.

1. Computerized and coded. I would gladly turn over my collection if this could be done, and, of course, would try to get Alton Abraham to agree.

Now that the family have become Executors of the Estate, I am wondering if they have to be consulted, too? We could, certainly, start with the poetry copywrighted by Alton Abraham.

Trudy