[NMC]New Monk discussion group

1 post / 0 new
#1 Wed, 1996-02-21 15:18
Moudry

[NMC]New Monk discussion group

As I remember, there are quite a few Thelonious Monk people in Saturn, so the following announcement may be exciting to you, as it was for me.

Saturnally, Moudry

Return-Path: owner-miles@NIC.SURFNET.NL Content-Length: 571 Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:08:10 -0500 Reply-To: Discussion of Jazz trumpeter Miles Davis & his vast musical career MILES@NIC.SURFNET.NL Sender: Discussion of Jazz trumpeter Miles Davis & his vast musical career MILES@NIC.SURFNET.NL From: Joe Morris joe@AGHARTA.ATL.GA.US Subject: [NMC]New Monk discussion group To: Multiple recipients of list MILES MILES@NIC.SURFNET.NL

Calling all Monk-o-philes:

There was talk a while ago about the lack of a Thelonious Monk mailing list, well now we've got one!

It's brand new, so there's no traffic yet and to make your e-mail life a bit easier subject lines will automatically begin with `spheroid:'

To join, send the following message to spheroid-request@agharta.atl.ga.us

subscribe

Please send mail directly to me at joe@agharta.atl.ga.us

if you have any problems joining.

Joe Morris, SysAdmin and Not Insane joe@agharta.atl.ga.us "Honey, they're in everybody's eggs" --firesigns

Joe Moudry voice: (205) 934-3359 Development & Training The Univ. of Alabama @ Birmingham fax: (205) 934-6540 LHL0032@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu /|\