Almost final message about list move

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 2010-12-30 11:26
Steven Scotten

Almost final message about list move

Hi folks—

The surf.net SATURN list will be going offline tomorrow so I want to make sure that everyone on this list knows about the new list at http://outerspaceways.info/

I know a lot of you have already been active on the new list and that theoretically everyone on this list is subscribed to the new list, but there may be stragglers for whom the other list messages have ended up in junkmail filters and so on.

I received notice this morning that 35 addresses have been automatically removed from the new list because the mail to them has been bouncing. So anyone reading this who has not been getting messages from the new list, please contact me and I'll try to get it fixed.

Thanks,

Steve

Thu, 2010-12-30 21:04
Robert Orenstein

New List

Steve:

I appreciate the herculean effort undertaken by everyone to transfer the list. With that respect stated can you tell this one technically malfunctioned Saturnist if he is one of the fortunate to have survived this mammoth chore.    Have a great New Year and as we say in the City by the Bay we shall repeat in 2011.      Thanks  Robert Orenstein