french tv clip 1969

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, 2012-01-21 07:27
ihorsr
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 2010-12-14 08:05

french tv clip 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvh9JEN0dpI a short clip (9:32) from
french tv, showing sun ra and arkestra rehearsals at home in 1969.

I-) ihor
_______________________________________________
Saturn mailing list
Saturn@lists.outerspaceways.info
http://outerspaceways.info/ for subscribe and unsubscribe options

Sun, 2012-01-22 08:35
ihorsr
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 2010-12-14 08:05

french tv clip 1969

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvh9JEN0dpI  a short clip (9:32) from
> french tv, showing sun ra and arkestra rehearsals at home in 1969.

that looks to be at the sun house? not philly...

I-) ihor
_______________________________________________
Saturn mailing list
Saturn@lists.outerspaceways.info
http://outerspaceways.info/ for subscribe and unsubscribe options

Mon, 2012-01-23 04:00
ihorsr
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 2010-12-14 08:05

french tv clip 1969

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvh9JEN0dpI ?a short clip (9:32) from
>> french tv, showing sun ra and arkestra rehearsals at home in 1969.
>
> that looks to be at the sun house?  not philly...

oops, i messed it. in the intro, the announcer does say '...an
apartment in philadelphia...

I-) ihor
_______________________________________________
Saturn mailing list
Saturn@lists.outerspaceways.info
http://outerspaceways.info/ for subscribe and unsubscribe options

Mon, 2012-01-23 04:00 (Reply to #3)
SunRadio
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 2010-12-15 08:50

french tv clip 1969

super fine clip!!
cb

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:43 PM, ihor sunrise wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvh9JEN0dpI ?a short clip (9:32) from
>>> french tv, showing sun ra and arkestra rehearsals at home in 1969.
>>
>> that looks to be at the sun house?  not philly...
>
> oops, i messed it.  in the intro, the announcer does say '...an
> apartment in philadelphia...
>
> I-)  ihor
> _______________________________________________
> Saturn mailing list
> Saturn@lists.outerspaceways.info
> http://outerspaceways.info/ for subscribe and unsubscribe options
_______________________________________________
Saturn mailing list
Saturn@lists.outerspaceways.info
http://outerspaceways.info/ for subscribe and unsubscribe options